You´re off to great places! Today is Your day!
Let us take you to the incredible island of Hvar, an island which is a treasure trove of indigenous natural and historical beauties. An island that hides sun-soaked beaches, the art of dry-stone walling over the hills and the scent of lavender coming from the interior. Explore the historical sights of the town of Hvar and get some authentic experience walking through its narrow stone streets. After that we come to an intact peace of paradise – a stunning bays of Pakleni islands where you can enjoy swimming in dozens of turquoise shades of color.
Stop your wanderlust and find out more…
A private tour means that everything can be customized to your needs and desires. Sightseeing schedule, attractions, departure time, time spent at a particular location … it’s all a matter of your desires and expectations. However, one of our ideas is as follows:
1Head out into the sea towards the sunniest island on the Adriatic, the island of Hvar.
One of our destinations on this excursion is Milna, small fisherman port, located on the north-west side of the island of Brač.
Milna used to be famous for its shipbuilding and interesting fact is that Dalmatian boat “bracera” was first made there.
Nowadays, Milna is a popular nautical port.
Take a coffee break or enjoy a short walk.
2A place that awakens the joy and adrenaline of this journey is iconic town Hvar.
There will be enough free time to explore or to have a Mediterranean lunch.
Feel amazing combination of magnificent Mediterranean nature, explore rich cultural and historical heritage. Enjoy the spirit of narrow stone streets.
Here is the list of interesting things you can explore:
• A beautiful waterfront and endless promenades whichever side you decide to go.
• The Arsenal – a historical theatre situated on the main square. It is the most recognizable building in Hvar, built in the 16th century. It was originally used for Venetian ships and on the first floor there was the oldest communal theatre in Europe. Today the outstanding old theater is something you can´t miss.
• St. Stephen’s cathedral is one of the trademarks of Hvar and St. Stephens’s Square, called Pjaca, is the largest town square in Dalmatia. Originally, this was a deep cove and the sea reached to the very entrance of where the Cathedral stands today.
• Fortica fortress – go hiking 20 minutes up the hill, to explore the symbol of the city. Stunning view on the city and the Pakleni islands is guaranteed.
• The Franciscan Monastery – situated on the waterfront, hides treasure of rare exhibits. Monastery is known for its magnificent painting of the Last Supper (2 x 8 m). Another rarity that makes the monastery famous is the 300-year-old cypress located in the monastery garden
3Time for refreshment awaits for you on Pakleni islands, a group of about 20 islets and cliffs that stretch in front of the town of Hvar.
It´s an oasis of untouched beaches, nature and turquoise clear sea. We will take you to some of these hidden paradise beaches where you can indulge the charms of true hedonism.
Besides Hvar & Pakleni islands private tour, you might also like Blue Cave, Vis & Hvar private tour, Hidden gems – Vela Rina & Blue lagoon private tour, Hvar & Pakleni islands or Island Vis – get a new experience.
|1-8 people||9-10 people||11-12 people|
|from 750 € – on request||from 850 € – on request||from 1000 € – on request|
Every day / On request
Trogir – on the waterfront, in front of the Kamerlengo fortress, or according the information and details you received from the Secret paradise agency or the agency representatives
Split – Matejuška pier – Split waterfront – at the top of the pier under the flag on the address Trumbićeva obala, or according the information and details you received from the Secret paradise agency or the agency representatives
For other pick-up points and departure times please check options through our contact phone 00385 98 192 6746 or e-mail: email@example.com
Return to the original departure point
Notes to take with You: