Atlantic Marine 650 WA

0
Price
From200 €
Full Name*
Email Address*
Travel Date*
Your Enquiry*
Number of people *
* I agree with Terms of Service and Privacy Statement.
Please agree to all the terms and conditions before proceeding to the next step
Save To Wish List

Adding item to wishlist requires an account

201

Get a Question?

Why Book With Us?

  • No-hassle best price guarantee
  • Customer care available 24/7
  • Hand-picked Tours & Activities
  • Free Travel Insureance
Boat info
Equipment
Aditional info
 Characteristic
  • 6,50 m
  • 2,5 m
  • 180 l
  • 20 l/h
  • 80 l
  • 1/0
  • 2012
  • Year of refit: 2018

Pricing
DateDayWeek
01.01.-31.05.200 €On request
01.06.-30.06.240 €On request
01.07.-31.08.260 €On request
01.09.-15.09.240 €On request
16.09.-01.11.200 €On request

 Location
 NAVIGATION & TEHNICAL EQUIPMENT
  • Speedometer
  • Tachometer
  • Digital onboard computer (Engine data)
  • Compass
  • Depth-finder/Fish- finder
  • GPS/Chart-plotter
  • Radio/USB
  • Electricity 12V
  • 12V car type socket2
  • of batteries – 2
  • Main power switch
  • Cockpit loudspeaker
  • Binoculars
  • Paper sea-charts
  • Boat documents
  • Cockpit lights
  • Navigation lights
  • Anchor light
  • Bilge pump manual
  • Bilge pump electric
  • Automatic bilge pump
  • Free unlimited internet on board

 

 SAFTEY EQUIPMENT
  • Complete safety equipment
  • Kill-switch (safety lanyard)
  • Life jackets
  • Life jackets for children
  • Life ring
  • Distress torches
  • Fog horn
  • Emergency flashlight
  • Portable fire extinguisher
  • First aid kit

 

 DECK & INTERIOR EQUIPMENT
  • Bimini top
  • Sundeck cushions
  • Anchor electric winch
  • Chain locker
  • Spare anchor
  • Swim ladder
  • Deck shower
  • Boat hook
  • Cockpit light
  • Deck shower
  • Cockpit table
  • Water sports tow hook
  • Fishing rod holders
  • Fittings and stainless steel handrails
  • Fenders
  • Complete mooring equipment
  • Radio/USB slot
  • Interior lighting
  • No. of cabins – 1

 

Important notes

  • The Renter needs to pay 20% of total price for confirming reservation (in cash or by bank card). The rest of amount 80%, Client pays on the day of the service. The amount of 80% needs to be paid in cash (HRK/EUR) on the first day of rent.
  • Renter must possess and present a valid boat permit (license) together with an acceptable identification document (identity card, passport or driver’s license)
  • Multi day rentals start from 09:00 on the first day until 18:00 on the last day of the rental period. Daily rentals last from 09:00 – 18:00.
  • The rental price includes the leasing of a boat with standard equipment, together with boat and crew insurance for the rental period. The rental price excludes costs incurred relating to domicile marinas (parking, berth, etc.), fuel, skipper/hostess service and the costs of other optional services.
  • Most of our boats may be chartered bareboat or with a qualified skipper. Skipper service is not included in the rental price.
  • The rental fee does not include fuel expense. The boat is provided with a full tank of fuel and must be returned accordingly.
  • In addition to the rental fee, each boat charter requires a security deposit depending on the length of time and the vessel type / value. This deposit will be returned at the expiry of the lease contingent upon the vessel being returned as received, with its associated equipment intact – in the same condition that it was found – at the beginning of the rental period.
  • All vessels are full CASCO insured. Passengers are insured up to the maximum number of permitted passengers allowed on the chartered vessel.
  • Water sports equipment on request (extra charge).
  • Most of our boats have free boat berth in our base – Old town Trogir

 

Proceed Booking